Mar 6, 2011

Page 105 - You know Vex, not everything you make needs teeth...

And you can bet that Vain is totally oblivious to the irony of the insult she was about to throw at Vice in the first panel.

I don't know what happened to the lineart in the last panel. Perhaps it's time to start using my parents' scanner...

In other news that is completely irrelevant to this page, I have recently acquired a job! A full time job! Yaaay, income! Needless to say, I'm only going to be trying for one update a week from now on. Not that I've been succeeding in that endeavor lately as it is, but hopefully not having all the time in the world will improve my chances of getting shit done. Oddly, that is how I've always functioned best in the past. I'm still going through the adjustment period, though. And taking an online class. And doing NaNoEdMo.

Timing's a bigger bitch than karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment