Oct 13, 2012

No, GS isn't dead.

It's more like a coma. =P

Yeah, yeah, I should have made a news post MONTHS ago, but for quite a while there I thought I'd be updating within the next few days. And then I thought maybe I'd start up again in June. And then I thought I'd get back to updating in September instead. And now...

Long story short, life got in the way. I've been trying to get more hours at my current jobs, trying to find an additional job, and in between that I'm dealing with a lot of other obligations and various life issues.

GS also became a serious source of stress for me, namely because I had so much trouble updating consistently. So I've decided that if I'm going to keep doing GS, I need to get my act together first. That means creating an update schedule I can stick to and making a decent buffer before I even think about coming back.

I'm still not sure when exactly GS is going to start updating again. At current, I have a very tentative goal of putting out new updates after the holidays. BUT that depends on how many updates I can make before then and whether or not some current issues are fixed (coloring the unfinished page in this chapter and fixing the current one so Vex doesn't seem transparent =P).

In the mean time, I'll be cleaning up the random art in the archives and possibly updating the website a bit. That's all secondary to creating updates and working on the script, however. Which I'd really like to get back to. I really miss working on GS every week, even if it did make me pull my hair out sometimes.

I hope you'll forgive my silence on the matter up until now. I'm a spazz of the worst kind at the best of times. A spazz who likes to put things off far too much for her own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment